Authors are encouraged to use the Author’s Template to format their paper and submitted in PDF. The final decision on publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief, Co-Editor-in-Chief upon recommendation of the Editorial Board Members, and Reviewers
Manuscripts should be typed in 12-point font (Times New Roman) and must be single spaced throughout with 1-inch (2.54 cm) margins on all sides. One spaces should follow punctuation (see APA manual, 7th ed.). Manuscripts typically should not exceed 30 pages including quotations, references, tables, figures, and appendices.
Subheadings (using levels outlined in the APA manual) should be used at reasonable intervals to enhance readability of lengthy texts. Pages should be numbered consecutively and all figures must be camera-ready.
Maximum lengths of paper content
|Type of submission||Word count|
Maximum limit of paper content elements
|Type of Content Element||Count|
|Artwork (Figures, Illustrations, Diagrams)||10|
|Abstract||100 – 500 words|
|Keywords (applies to Full Paper)||3 – 5 words|
Tables should be created using the Table function in Microsoft Word. In addition, all artwork and tables should have descriptive caption and should be mentioned within the text.
Please ensure that all citations included in the body of the manuscript are included in the reference section. All references should be listed alphabetically (refer to APA manual for specifics). Electronic sources should include a DOI (see APA manual, 7th ed. for examples).
We wish to maintain anonymity in the review process. If author identification is possible because of reference to previous work, please substitute “author” for such works.
It is the responsibility of the author(s) to remove all identifying information from the submitted manuscript. Articles containing identification will be returned.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- Authorship of a manuscript should be limited to authors who have made significant contributions.
- Authors must properly and accurately acknowledge the work of others.
- Authors should disclose any conflict of interest that might influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript and acknowledge individuals or organizations that have provided financial support for research.
- Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with manuscripts to the Editorial Board, and should prepare to provide public access to such data if possible.
- Papers submitted for publication must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Authors will not pay a fee for a review process and publication.